Tuesday, October 19, 2010

"Strawberry Yogurt" Starring ME: Master P(ee)

The floors were immaculate. So shiny I could see my reflection. I had just got out of the bathtub and I believe for the first time everything in our little world was squeaky clean and sterile. Ma was on a cleaning rampage and altho only a few feet from me I realized this was the perfect opportunity remind her of my purpose on earth. Her life should not look this orderly or faultless. Not with me in it!

Aaaaahhhh yes. She forgot to lock the fridge.

4 comments:

  1. omg...i could not stop laughing! your boy is a genius! ethan was watching with me and he said "mommy, zander pee pee on the floor!" hope he's not getting any ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Ethan's Hot Mom,
    I'm glad you were able to witness the brilliance in my Master Plan. Thank you for allowing Ethan to watch my videos as I would like him to guest star in an upcoming post!
    yours truly.
    lilmanxan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still laughing. I think it's the "Is this really my life?!" tone in Ma's voice and Xander's "genie arms" crossed in front of him as Ma approaches that is especially funny. Too bad he doesn't have powers to make the mess disappear! Need to work on that part... Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so funny Xander! you make me feel better about the messes made at my house!

    ReplyDelete